Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine Goodies!

I know, I know! I've been MIA again! I just can't seem to get into the habit of posting on a regular basis. I'm going to work on it.

I have a class on Friday night that is all about Valentine packaging! Check these out! I just love the little owl! The ipod is pretty cool too. Want to create these projects yourself? Come to my class and learn how these are made! Contact me to reserve your spot!

These projects were inspired by several people! Thank you to everyone that posts their items online for the rest of us to recreate and tweak!

Happy Stampin' !
Shelley

10 comments:

Cindy said...

What a great idea for a class! Your customers will love it!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Oh my goodness, y'all are going to have fun on Friday!

Yapha said...

That owl is too cute! And I love the monkey with heart!! Wish I could come play!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love them all! That owl is darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Great projects - that will be a fun class! The owl is sooo cute :)

Chipper said...

This looks like such a fun class! I know your customers will love it and the owl, is hoot!!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Fabulous projects!!! I adore that owl. I really need to make him with my club members. I love him in blue.

Tanya Boser said...

Ohhh! These are all so cute, but I think my fav has to be that darling little blue owl!!!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very cute!!

Mickey Roberts said...

What great ideas! These are just too cute!