Friday, March 4, 2011

Snow Fun!

Here is the other set of pages that we made at my Scrapbooking night on Monday. We received 24" of snow on February 2-3. You wouldn't believe what kind of havoc this will create, even in a place that is use to getting snow! Our road didn't get plowwed until late that Wednesday. The snow drift in my driveway was taller than I am! Boy did my girls have fun playing in this! I was sure that I wasn't the only one with my camera out and taking pictures, so I created these pages (with help from Stampin' Connections again) so that those pictures can be seen over and over!


This is the left side of the duo. On the bottom of the page there is 2 rhinestone brads.


This is the right side of the set. I love those punch art mittens! There are 2 more rhinestone brads in the upper right corner.

Stamps: Serene Snowflake
Ink: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Snowflake punch, Wide oval punch, Small oval punch, Word Window punch, Scallop trim border punch, Square ice rhinestone brads, Whisper White 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Night of Navy 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Neutrals Patterns DSP, dimensionals, Perfect Polka dots embossing folder, sponge, Alphabet Simple dies

This is one of my favorite pictures of that day! This is my 7 year old, Lydia. Isn't she just adorable? Snowflake on my nose and eyelashes...


Happy Stampin'!
Shelley


8 comments:

Yapha said...

Great pages! Those are perfect colors, and the mittens are just too cute!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love those mittens! Your daughter is darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Fun pages - those mittens are adorable! But not nearly as cute as your little girl ;)

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I too love the mittens and yes your daughter is cute!

Cindy said...

Great idea to take advantage of the circumstances to create the SB pages. The punch mittens are cute, but your daughter is adorable! Before you know it, you'll be having raindrops on roses....hang in there!

Mickey Roberts said...

Great pages and love the pic of your daughter. Too cute!

Heidi Baks said...

these pages are adorable!!

Tanya Boser said...

Sounds like you guys made snowball fights out of a blizzard! Love that photo of your girl :) The mittens are my favorite part of that great layout though!