Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Friendship Tree

This was a card that we created at out last club meeting. I made two different versions of it. The first one I used the Woodgrain background stamp on the card front. I stamped the Woodgrain with Soft Suede ink.


The second card I used the Square Lattice embossing folder for the background and sponged the edges with Cajun Craze ink.

Stamps: Season of Friendship, Woodgrain
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Garden Green, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Soft Suede taffeta ribbon, Decorative Label punch, sponges, Square Lattice embossing folder, Regal brads

Which version do you like? I'm not sure which I like better!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

7 comments:

Yapha said...

Really pretty!! They are both lovely. I like how narrow the stamped piece is, it's a great look for that tree!

Jen Timko said...

How can you choose??!! I love them both!

Anonymous said...

Uh - Woodgrain catches my eye on this card, but both are lovely

Heidi Baks said...

Hmmm, I think I like the square lattice better, but I love both. This is one of my favorite stamp sets.

Mickey Roberts said...

I like both versions! Great cards!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful cards I too like both versions!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Usually, I am a embossing girl, but I like that wood grain!