Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mixed Bunch Trio

This stamp set is in the Occasions mini from Stampin' Up! and I am loving it! This is a card that we did at my workshops during the month of February. I guess that means I'm behind on  posting my samples. Man, I wish life wasn't so busy all the time! I thought when basketball ended things would settle done but that has not happened! I know that someday I will be missing these days but wishing for a little slower pace right now isn't wrong, is it? 

Any-who, this is a pretty simple card but the ladies at my workshops loved it!

Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Thank You Kindly
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Accessories: Blossom punch, 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals

Eventually, life will slow down. In the meanwhile, I will try to post and keep up!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

6 comments:

Yapha said...

Such a pretty card!! Love that flower, and those colors are great!

Cindy said...

Very happy colors! This is a great WS card - TFS!

Paula said...

Love how simple, yet beautiful this card is. Great for a workshop.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Fun and a great winter card--that is, to help us Wisconsinites think of spring!

Mickey Roberts said...

Sometimes the simplest cards have the best visual impact! This one does. Great card!

Anonymous said...

Fun!