Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Mini Swap

This is another card that I created for the Stampin' Up!'s Summer Mini swap that I done. This card use the stamp set Bold Blossom. It has four images and they are all on this card! Boy am I good! Just kidding! This stamp set will not be available again after August 31. So don't miss this set either!

Stamps: Bold Blossom
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, Real Red
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Brights Brads, Blossom
Triple layer punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, dimensionals

The right side of this card is done with a technique called Inlaid Emboss. It's super simple! Cut out your shapes and glue them in place and run it through your embossing folder. My little butterfly is Rock and Rolled. Another of my favorite techniques! If you need help with either of these, let me know! Would love to create something fun with you!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute layout on this card!

Yapha said...

Such a great card! I love how only half has the inlaid embossing.Love the colors, too!

Cindy said...

Love the rock and roll butterfly, and the inlaid embossing is perfect for this card!!! The Real Red just makes everything pop!!

Heidi Baks said...

Very cheerful!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Love this card and the colors too!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love this card--perfect combo!