Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chocolate Pears of Hope

Here's one of the cards that we created at my last club meeting. It uses Stampin' Up!'s Strength & Hope stamp set. Today is the last day to get this beautiful set! Don't forget that Stampin' Up! is donating $2 from each set to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

The butterfly is rock and rolled. How do you do this? Well, it's really simple. First ink up your stamp in your lighter color, in this case Pear Pizzazz. Then roll the edges in the darker ink, here Chocolate Chip. Such a pretty effect without much effort!

Stamps: Strength & Hope
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon, pearls, dimensionals

Need to order this set? You can go to my website and order it. HERE's a link to my site!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

4 comments:

Paula said...

Beautiful card Shelley. I love this set and will be sad not to have it in my current stash. Love what you did with it here.

Anonymous said...

I like this effect on the butterfly wings! So pretty!

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card! Those are such fabulous colors together!

Stampngrl said...

I love your card! Beautiful!!!