Wednesday, August 3, 2011

June Christmas Cards

Since I haven't posted in a while, I realized that you haven't seen my other Christmas cards! This set is from June and yes, they were done in June! This stamp set is now retired but I still really like it. I think the hardest part is going to be deciding who gets what card! I LOVE that I've got so many cards done and ready to go! Less stress later in the year! Yeah me! Here's the group picture of all 16 cards.


Here's a close up of one.

Stamps: Christ is Born
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy, VersaMark
Accessories: Ticket corner punch, Basic Gray taffeta ribbon, iridescent ice embossing powder

It's really sparkly in real life. The white has iridescent ice embossed on it.

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

4 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

You guys are doing such a great job keeping up with these Christmas cards!

Paula said...

Beautiful card. And I imagine IRL it is just spectacular with all that sparkle. And I'm a little jealous you have so many Christmas cards made. I'll be doing MDS this year because there is no way I'll have enough. Maybe next year I'll play along too.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love the shimmer!

Yapha said...

So sparkly and pretty! Yay for you for getting so many gorgeous cards done early!