Monday, August 14, 2017

Movie Night Layout


Scrapbooking is something that took me a long time to get started at doing. I really wasn't sure where to begin and how to do it. I was told that scrapbook in just a big card but I still had a hard time getting into it. I had a couple of customers that were really into scrapping and they talked me into trying it out about 5 years ago. I have since created numerous pages and have really enjoyed doing it.

I'm hoping this fall that I can get organized enough to get some pictures on all the pages that I have been able to create and then make a list of what is still needed for my 4 girls to all have a scrapbook. I'm sure that list will be long even though I have quite a stack of waiting for pictures pages!

Here's another set of those pages. The ice cream top from Frozen Treats thinlets looked like a kernel  of  corn. I made the scallop top on the popcorn containers with half circles taped along the top.


Closer look of the left side.


And the right side.


What pages are you creating?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:

Product List

No comments: