Saturday, August 19, 2017

You're Sweet Layout


I have had so much fun creating double layout scrapbook pages. I hope you have enjoyed seeing them.

This set of pages I made this spring at a friend's house. Jen and I have been trying to get together during school breaks to scrap together. We both have 4 children that are roughly the same ages. Finding time to get together is definitely a challenge. We both find that we are able to scrap more when we plan to work together.


I always forget to use the washi tape so I'm proud of myself for remembering on this layout!
Here's the left side of this layout. I'm thinking I will be adding a picture to the top right of this page on the opposite angle of the "You're Sweet" square.


The right side.


These are fairly simple pages. The DSP in these pages has retired but the layout is a good one for many different themes.

Happy Stampin'!

Shelley

Supplies:

Product List

No comments: