Monday, August 20, 2018

May Swap-a-holics Swaps


May's theme for the Swap-a-holic group that I am in was Babies and Brides. Here are the swaps that I received in May. It turned out to be a good mixture of brides and babies. We didn't have to sign up for what we were doing. Just make and mail so I am amazed that there were 5 of each! 


You might recall my swap was this cute baby bear card. You can read more about it HERE.


I love doing this swap. It's a bit different than some of the other swaps that I have done. Most of the swaps I have participated in work in that you make a number of cards the same and mail them all to one person. That person then takes them and splits them up and then mails them all back to you. This swap works that you have everyone's address and you mail their card to them directly and they mail your card to you. 

I love getting the mail all the time! So much fun to have happy mail coming all the time!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: