Wednesday, October 3, 2018

May Christmas Cards


Sorry I haven't posted in quite a while. I have really been struggling with the loss of my mom. She has been gone 3 months already. I miss her terribly everyday. She used to drive me bananas at times but she was always mom. She was there to chat with no matter what was going on. She was my family's biggest cheerleader. She has left a HUGE hole that I struggle with everyday.

I'll share mom's full story with you another day.

She would not be happy with me to know that I really haven't done much creating since she went into the hospital on June 22. I have not done much of anything since that Friday. I have tried but it feels so flat. I have been trying harder to do a few more things in my everyday life but especially in crafting because crafting has always been my happy place. I need to get back there.

These Christmas cards were made before mom went to the hospital. I was trying to make 6 Christmas cards every month so that the Christmas season would be less stressful and all I had to do was sign and mail! Here are the cards I made for June.


See, I really do make 6 each month!


I have to show you the inside of this card. The outside says, "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas." And inside says, "But if white runs out, I'll drink red. Merry Christmas."


Isn't this just a great stamp set? I have enjoyed using it to make Christmas cards. I am going to have to make a few non-Christmas cards with it.

I know who will be getting these already! I look forward to hearing what they have to say about them!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
PS: Stampin' Up! is having a sale for one week in honor of World Card Making Day on Saturday, October 6. You can see more about this sale on my website HERE.

Supplies:


Product List

2 comments:

Cheryl Hewak said...

So sorry for the loss of your Mom. It really does leave a hole in your heart.
Lost my Mom in 1985 - just before Mother's Day. Take it from me -it does get easier and always remember the "good" times together. Try to get back to your "Happy" place and just take one day at a time.
Sincerely Cheryl

Unknown said...

Thanks Cheryl. I appreciate your encouragement!