Monday, November 19, 2018

Foxy Pages


I'm sorry that I haven't been posting. I have really been struggling to create anything lately. I have been trying to make something but I just can't seem to get beyond getting the stuff off the shelf. Anyone have any ideas how to find your creative juices? Well, here is a set of pages I made a year ago that I never got put on my blog.

I shared with you a set of pages entitled Zoo HERE back in May. Here's another set of pages using the Foxy Friends stamp set. I didn't use the punch this time to create the adorable creatures, I stamped them! I love this wood DSP so much that this is the only creation I have made using the paper! I have a serious problem!


The wood DSP is only 6x6 paper. I cut them and the butted the two halves together. You can't even tell that there is a seam on these. The wood grain texture helps with this too.


Here's a closer look of those adorable foxes.


Don't be like me and hoard all those fantastic papers! Get creating with them! I am going to be working on using the current papers and some of the retired papers that I have stashed in my craft room. Be on the look out!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: