Saturday, May 26, 2018

Zoo


With summer just around the corner and graduation this morning, I feel like sharing a set of Zoo pages is appropriate! Ha! My house is going to be the zoo this afternoon as we celebrate the end of high school and the beginning of college for Miriam!

The animal print DSP have retired. You could still make this layout using different colored circles. Ooo, that would be so cute! Need to try that, can you guess when? Yep, this summer!


Do you see the cute little critters that are gracing these pages? You can see the skunk on this side.


And an adorable fox and raccoon on this side.


I still have some of this paper left. I'm going to have to make some more items with it. It's so wild! Ok, let's be honest for a minute, I have a TON of retired DSP left! I have to admit that I'm a bit (HA! More than a bit!) of a hoarder when it comes to DSP! Time to start using it more!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: