Thursday, May 17, 2018

High tide part 2


Did you see yesterday's cards? While I had the papers, inks, card stocks, and stamps out, I created a few more cards. These are a bit more detailed.

This first one uses the Seaside embossing folder on the Night of Navy piece to get it more texture. I also add some Night of Navy bakers twine.


I created a small scene on this card. I love how it feels like the birds are flying over the water of outside of the white oval.


To create texture on this card, I took the Smoky Slate card stock and crumbled it and then flattened it again to adhere it to the card. I also tore the Night of Navy to give it the rough edges instead of straight edges. I added the silver thread behind the main image.


So many fun ways to add texture on this blog post! Which are you going to try today?

Happy Stampin!

Shelley

Supplies:


Product List


No comments: