Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Graduation pages

I am working on getting my house together for my second daughter's graduation on Saturday. I love to entertain! It's so much fun to have people over and talk and eat and celebrate! Getting ready, on the other hand, not so much fun. The planning, cooking, cleaning, decorating gets to be too much.

Here is a set of pages that I made for my oldest daughter when she graduated. It's been 3 years since we did this for her, as you can see from the stamp! I loved that stamp. It was just perfect for everything I needed to create for her.


Here's a better look at that special stamp. It really was a great graduation stamp, for 2015. I also used washi tape to decorate the corners.


The black circles are leftover from making the invitations for another graduate that year. I still have a few of these circles left. You may see them in the projects to come.


Now I have to think about layouts for Miriam's pictures. I think I have to finish Abi's yet too. More on the summer to do list. Can summer last all year? I might get everything done then!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: