Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Bees


Here are 4 cards that I made using the stamp set of Dragonfly Dreams and the coordinating dies, Detailed Dragonfly. I haven't use this set as much as I would like. I think I will have to add it the "need to use now" pile!

These cards were made last spring, so some of the DSP is no longer available but that shouldn't stop you from using the layouts or color combos or CASing with other DSP.

I love the simplicity of this first card. It's been embossed and a sentiment stamped.  Add a die cut and bling and you have great card!


This card is a bit more work only because it has a few more layers. I did use Wink of Stella on the wings of the bees, it makes them look like they are real wings.


The next two cards are the same, I used the opposite side of the DSP on these cards. I think I like the stripes better.


Although, the flowers have a nice feel too with the bees!


I need to get this set out again! I know I have said it before, I wish I could just stamp and scrap all day long but I don't think my family would really like that and I KNOW my job wouldn't! Summer vacation is right around the corner! I will be making more time to do what I love!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:

Card 1:
Product List


Card 2:
Product List


Cards 3 & 4:
Product List



No comments: