Thursday, May 24, 2018

Confirmation Samples


I was asked by a dear friend to create confirmation invitations for her son. I came up with a couple of samples for them to pick from to see which one they liked the best. These are the samples that I created.

Hold on to Hope is a fabulous set to use for many religious cards. It's the perfect set for so many events. I adore this set! On this first card I used a Dapper Denim base with a Crushed Curry strip that was embossed with the Sparkle embossing folder. The cross was stamped with a desperately in need of reinking Crumb Cake ink pad and then cut out with the matching dies. This one didn't make the cut but I really like this layout.


I liked this next card but there is something that isn't quite right. I still can't put my finger on what the issue is with this one. I'm thinking there is too much white. What do you think? The word confirmation comes from a retired stamp set called All God's Grace. I sponged the wood embossed Crushed Curry with Crushed Curry ink so that you could see the texture even better. This one didn't make the cut either.


Guess you'll have to come back tomorrow to see what design they decided to go with. I bet you can't guess the colors they chose!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies: 

Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

No comments: