Tuesday, May 29, 2018

50th Anniversary


How about some 50th wedding anniversary cards? I was asked by a friend of mine to create a couple of samples for a 50th anniversary party. The first card was the one they didn't want for their invitations. It's lovely card and could be changed to whatever anniversary you would need by changing the numbers. 


This is the card that the couple decided they loved and wanted 130 of to send to their family and friends for their celebration. It's a beautiful card but when you create 130 of anything, it gets old quickly! Also, I didn't realize that she needed them as early as she did and I had to cram in LOTS of stamping into one weekend to get them created for her. They are wonderful but you should see my stamp room! Confetti EVERYWHERE!!


The number dies, the stamp set, Bloomin' Love, the Bloomin' Heart dies, and Soft Sky are on the retiring list. If you are interested in any of these items, or anything else, let me know! I will get them ordered for you!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List


No comments: