Friday, May 4, 2018

Just a Note


Here are a couple more cards using the Flourishing Phrases. I designed these for a swap I participated in. I wasn't sure which I like best. In the end I made the top one for my swap.


The colors are the same in both of these cards. The lighting for each picture makes them look different but they are the same.


I have been working on mailing more cards out. I have fallen behind and hoping to get that rectified by the end of today! 

I work in a middle school as a teacher's aide. For the next school year, I am trying to plan was to use cards like these with the students. I am trying to put a plan together to write out note cards for encouragement and love to the kids. I will have to create a few more cards this summer to have them ready for next school year!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: