Friday, May 25, 2018

Confirmation Invitations


I know you have been waiting on pins and needles to see what I created that the family chose to use for their invitations! The wait can now stop! Behold!!!


Not too difficult to create. Changing the colors to whatever you would like would really change the look and feel of this card. On the inside I put all the information for the worship service and party plans on the right side. On the left I printed up the young man's Bible verse on Whisper White and the layered it on Crushed Curry. Layering always makes the card feel finished to me!

Pray for me! Graduation is tomorrow! I'm excited for Miriam to take this next, natural step in life but I want to hold on and keep her mine just a bit longer. I'm praying I can keep the tears at bay.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: