Friday, May 18, 2018

Cross country 1


I love this layout and I will be using it again!! It's so simple and packs a punch! I used a base color, Chocolate Chip. Then I cut strips of 3 other colors (Old Olive, So Saffron, and Sahara Sand) and added them to the base. The right side of this layout is just turned on its side.


I have 4 girls that have all run cross country. I added the CC to the upper left corner on this page to title it for cross country. Cross country is run in the woods and on paths, not tracks, that is why I added the tree to the lower left of this page.


Adding some leaves to the left side of the green adds a soft touch. I also made sure to have a journaling square to add the information on the pictures that will be added to the pages.


I have another cross country layout to share tomorrow. It's not as easy as this layout and may not be as easy to convert to another subject but it is still a fun set of pages! Come back to see those too!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: