Friday, March 23, 2018

My Inky Friends Design Challenge #4


It's the 4th Friday of the month and that means it's time for My Inky Friends Design Challenge! Yeah!

I'm such a space cadet lately, that I forgot to share my card with the design team so I am just playing along this month. That's OK too! We love having others play with us!

This month is a color challenge from page 79 of the annual catalog. The colors are Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist and Blushing Bride.

Image may contain: text

I just got Lots of Lavender earlier this week. I didn't think I needed this set but decided I was nuts and added it to my last order. It's one of the items you can get free with a Sale-a-bration order. Only 9 days left! So I decided playing with it for this color challenge would be perfect!

I made 2 cards. The are the same other than the embossing folder that I used for the background. This first one I used Ruffled.


I used Layered Leaves on this one. I think I like this one better. What do you think?


You are welcomed to play with My Inky Friends and I! You can add your link on My Inky Friends for your creation using these spring colors!

Happy Stampin'
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

2 comments:

Kris Kilkenny said...

I';m so glad you used the ruffled folder because I believe I have not seen that one yet. Lol! That's so cute and I would have to say that one is my favorite. Both are just beautiful!

Mickey Roberts said...

Both cards are just lovely, Shelley, but I think I like the leaves embossing the best. Thanks so much for playing along with the Inky Friends!