Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Soccer team


There are just 12 days to the start of the high school girls' soccer season here in Wisconsin and I am ready!! I thoroughly enjoy watching my girls play soccer. This year is extra special as Miriam is a senior. She does plan to try out for her college team but she is going to school 5 hours away. Not sure how much I will get to watch her play. It makes me sad to think about so...moving on!


Stampin' Up! doesn't have and sports sets in the current catalogs and I couldn't find my retired sets when I was creating these pages so I used some soccer ball stickers to accent the pages.


The grade school that my children have all attended have school colors of kelly green and white. I plan to use last springs pictures on these pages. Now to get them printed!


This layout would work in any school colors. I plan to make another set using the high school colors of black and gold. I have a few pictures for that too! 

The grade school I went to still has the color of black and orange. Yep, we got teased! My high school colors were light blue and white and my college color were green and white. Fun to think about the past a bit! What are your school colors, present or past?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: