Monday, March 12, 2018

Sprinkles of Life pages


 Did you enjoy the hop? Weren't the projects that My Inky Friends share marvelous? I need to dust off a few of  those sets myself! 

Here are a few close ups of the scrapbook pages from the hop this weekend.


I stamped the flower stems and grass in Old Olive along the strip of white. Then I came back with So Saffron and Rose Red for the flowers. I tried not to do a pattern but I have a hard time with that. My mind likes patterns!


The trees were stamped on Whisper White, then I used an Aqua Painter to pull the color from the ink into the image. I didn't pick up more ink. That's all from the ink of the image.


I really miss having all 50 Stampin' Up! colors available in 12x12. I LOVE that they have come out with some packages of mixed colors. I get to keep my stashed stocked so I have the color when I want it! 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: