Wednesday, June 27, 2018

April Christmas Cards


Here are my April Christmas cards. No, they were no completed in the month of May. I made them last week. Yes, I'm playing a bit of catch up! Spring soccer, confirmations, graduations, prom are such distractions from stampin'. Fun distractions, but distractions non the less.


I am trying to create 6 Christmas cards each month to make the fall season a bit easier. I made 8 of these so that one could go to a friend since I had used a sketch that she created.

You can see the close up here. There is some Wink of Stella under the houses to look like snow. It's so hard to capture that in a picture!


The fall is going to be a little less stressful because I will have my cards made!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: