Friday, June 1, 2018

Boot Scooting Boogie


When I created the layout that I shared with you yesterday, I also made this card. We love country in our house! Miriam will be studying Agricultural Engineering at UW-River Falls. She loves her cowboy boots! This card reminds me of her! I will have to keep it to mail to her after she has gone to school this fall.


I stamped Hardwood to the base with Dapper Denim ink. I water colored the boots with Dapper Denim and Early Espresso. While Dapper Denim is retired, there are several other great blues you could use to recreate this card! Which will you chose?

The new catalog goes live this afternoon! Let me know if you would like a catalog!! I would love to share one with you!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: