Friday, June 29, 2018

My Inky Friends Design Challenge #7


My Inky Friends are back with another design challenge! This one is a sketch challenge, inspired by a card on page 48 of the annual catalog.

No automatic alt text available.

Here is my take on that sketch. I changed it up just a touch by not using the frame and making my main image a bit bigger.


What would you create with this sketch? Show us! You can go to My Inky Friends blog and link up so we can see what you made!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

3 comments:

Kris Kilkenny said...

What a cute way to add the tag to the card front. Just beautiful. The Garden Trellis embossing is just perfect! It's all tied together so beautifully.

Stamp with Shar said...

Love the color choice. Not colors I would have put together. The embossing makes the card. Cute card :-)

Stamp with Shar said...

Love your card :-) love the color choice they go so nice together. Not color I would of thought to use.