Monday, July 9, 2018

March Swap-a-holic Swaps


I have been swapping every month with some other demonstrators. It's been fun to see what they all come up with when given a theme. March's theme was Spring. You can see my card first and get the details about my card HERE. Spring always means butterflies to me although, they don't really come around until summer now that I think about it. Hmm...


These are the other cards that I received as part of this swap. I have really enjoyed being part of this swap every month. It keeps me stamping and I love to see what everyone else does with the same theme.


It's so much fun to get real mail and not just junk mail! These cards are really beautiful but my favorite is the motorcycle card on the bottom right of the picture. Spring is the time when motorcycles are hitting the roads again after a long WI winter! Such a clever idea!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: