Thursday, July 12, 2018

My Onstage Swaps


Part of going to OnStage is swapping with other demonstrators. I LOVE seeing what others are doing with the stamps, ink and papers that Stampin' Up! gives us. 

I chose to use the stamp set Wood Words and I made 26 of each card front. For swaps, I just do the fronts, although the ones I keep are full cards.

Real Red, Night of Navy and Whisper White is such a classic color combo. I really liked using it with the rooster on this card. It has an American feel to it.


I used the rooster again on this card but a completely different set of colors. Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Whisper White are the colors I chose this time.


I did 2 using the same colors and idea. I ended up making the second one for my swaps but I wanted to show you the other sample that I made too.


This one is just a bit simpler and therefore easier to reproduce. I needed some ease!


Which of these are your favorite?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Card 1:
Product List

Card 2:
Product List

Card 3:

Product List

No comments: