Thursday, July 26, 2018

Soccer Treats 1


My 4 daughters have been playing soccer since they were old enough to walk! My husband has coached and played soccer longer than I've know him and we will be married 24 years next week! We are a soccer family!

Miriam was a captain of her varsity soccer team  this spring. I decided that it would be fun to make little treats for her teammates. The soccer balls are clip art that I made bigger and cut out. The wording was all done in Google docs and cut down. I used lots of different fonts to make them a bit more fun. I layered the puny sayings on other papers.

Miriam gave these to her teammates at their games, when she remembered!

This first one has a super ball in it. I found them at a yard sale last summer. The saying on it is, "Embrace the crazy! It's soccer season!" We had the craziest of seasons this year! Rained out games is normal, especially for the spring season. We had SNOWED out games this year! UGH! We ended up losing 5 games that never got played because of weather. That is the most games that we have lost in a season. Quite the bummer. 


The rest of the treats were candy, for the most part. 

"Play Smart" had Smarties.


"ROLL over the competition!" with fruit roll ups for this treat. I didn't always know when these treats were going to be used so I didn't put team names on them. I left them generic so that they could be used at any time.


For this next treat, I bought a box of individual snack bags. The saying on these is "You've got this in the BAG!"


I bought big bags of Reese's Pieces and divided them up in small snack bags. "You're all important PIECES of the team!" is on this tag.


I put two Kit Kats in the bags for this treat. It says "Kick Kats". I wish I would have thought a bit more about this one! We play a catholic high school named St. Catherine's. They are known in this area as St. Cats. I wish I would have put on these "Kick Cats' Butt". Life will go on but I was really bummed when I realized how well this would have worked!


The last on for this post says "Use your HEAD!" with Air Heads candy.


I have 2 more posts with goodies to share! Stay tuned for the next installment!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: