Friday, March 15, 2019

Paper Pumpkin: Mistletoe & Holly

 Paper Pumpkin just turned 6 years old! WOW! Where did the time go?

I decided to play around with an old kit and I pulled out the kit called Mistletoe & Holly from November 2015. Yep, I've got an old one here! I have been a subscriber to Paper Pumpkin since the beginning. I enjoy these kits but I forget or don't take the time to put them together most of the time so I have pile of them that need to be completed.

In the first picture, you can see how the kit was intended to be put together. I made all 10 cards the way the instructions were given.


Here is a close up of one of the designs.


And the other.


Aren't they pretty? 

I had a few items left over after I made the cards in the kit. So I added some cardstock and created a few more cards. I was able to make 2 of each of these designs as well.

I used the Crackle Paint background stamp to create the 4 squares behind the circle of Joy. I used an Aqua Painter to pull the color from the stamped image. The mistletoe branch, pearls and linen thread were extras.


Here you see the red gems and the linen thread from the kit as well as the stamp set. I added Buffalo Check background stamp for the base of this card.


Lastly, I used Hardwood background stamp on the card base. I used the linen thread to make a bow and the red gems again to add the holly berries.


Paper Pumpkin kits are awesome! I love that everything you need is in the box. I just need to grab a box and a block and go. I have done these kits in my car, at soccer practice, at tournaments, to my dad's house,...you get the idea! Sign up before the 10th and you can get the next kit too!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1: 


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List


No comments: