Friday, March 1, 2019

Just Breathe Layout


Last 12x12 double layout that I made using the Petal Promenade papers. I struggled a bit with this layout. I had several different background papers, I had the mats for the pictures in various locations, the flowers were all over, the title was at the top, bottom, sideways. I just wasn't sure how I wanted to finish this set of pages off.


The words say, "Just breathe." One of my favorite Bible passages is Be still and know that I am God. I love that we are reminded to focus on Him. This Just Breathe stamp reminds of that too. Slowing down is such a good thing for us!


This other side has room for 4 more pictures and another beautiful flower.


That's the pages I made using Petal Promenade. I still have a ton of this paper left to create more pages or cards or 3D items or...the list goes on!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: