Thursday, March 21, 2019

Painted Seasons


Painted Seasons was a second release Sale-a-bration item. It is a bundle of Designer Series Paper and a stamp set. This paper is sooo pretty! It was fun to work with and I still have a ton left to play with! Some of the greetings also are a free Sale-a-bration set call Part of My Story.

I used the same basic sketch for all 4 of these cards. I tweaked the sketch a bit with each card but I think you can see the similarities in each card.

Here is my spring card,


Summer,


Fall,


And winter.


You can still get you Painted Seasons Bundle (the stamp set and the paper) free with $100 order. Let me know how I can help you!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

Card 4:


Product List

No comments: