Monday, July 18, 2022

Waves of Inspiration

Maybe you remember that I love the ocean. When Waves of Inspiration came out as an early release bundle introducing the new catalog, I knew I had to have it! So I ordered it and then the very busy spring months came and I never inked it up. I am glad this set is around for a while so that I can enjoy it!

The card base is So Saffron. I ran the top layer through my Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine with the Painted Texture embossing folder. The sunset was created by using blending brushes and So Saffron, Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Pie inks.


I kept this card super simple. I used Starry Sky cardstock and ink. The Starry Sky layer is embossed the Timeworn embossing folder. The main image was die cut with the new Deckled Rectangles dies. 


I really wanted the pelican to be in silhouette on this card so I stamped him with Memento ink and colored him in with Basic Black blends. You could also just die cut him from Basic Black cardstock but if there isn't dies, coloring the image in with a black marker makes that silhouette look. So easy! The wave on this card was stamped with the Pacific Point ink and the sky was blended together with blending brushes. I did make a Facebook Live video making this card that you can see HERE


This stamp set is still on my table because I need to create a few cards with the waves now! Summer is going by so fast, I need to make the time to play with this set again very soon!

The supplies used to create these cards are listed below. You can click on the pictures and go to my online store to purchase them.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: