Thursday, July 21, 2022

Hello Ladybug Scrapbook Pages

I love the layout of these pages! I will have to use this sketch again with different papers and see what else I can come up with. But before I get ahead of myself, let's take a closer look at these pages.


I used a piece of designer series paper from the Artfully Composed pack. I cut the designer series paper in half on the diagonal. Line the long edge of the triangle up with the top of the trimmer and cut at 6". Repeat with the other triangle with the other pattern facing up. 


I added some ladybugs, daisies, mats, and a title to complete the pages. The ladybug with the legs and the leaf were stamped and the fussy cut. The other ladybugs were created using the coordinating punch.


I love the colors of these pages. They are so fresh and warm and summery. They make my heart sing.

If you would like to purchase the supplies used to create these pages, please click on the pictures below to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: