Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Garden Wishes

Garden Wishes retired last May. It's a stamp/die set that I really liked but didn't use as much as I thought I would when I purchased it. This summer I decided I needed to use it a few more times before I added it to my for sale pile of goodies. Here are the results of that play time.

I challenged myself with a color combination that was a struggle too. My colors are Cinnamon Cider, Blushing Bride and Bumblebee. I added some Pear Pizzazz  because I really felt the need for a green. The greeting is hard to read on this picture. It is stamped with Blushing Bride and the angle is a challenge but the greeting is really there!


The dandelion is colored with watercolor pencils and then I used a water brush to blend the colors together a bit better. I used the dies again on this card so the images would pop off the page a bit more. 


There is no stamping on the outside of this card. I love the way it turned out but I felt like it was a bit labor intensive. Die cutting all the pieces and then putting the pieces together was more of a challenge and time consuming then I am used to when I'm creating. The results are great but it will be a special person that receives this baby!


What colors are a challenge to you when you are creating? Cinnamon Cider was one that I struggled with the whole time it was part of our color collection. I'm not sad that it has retired and yet I love those kinds of challenges!

If you are looking to purchase some supplies used to create these cards, you can click on the pictures below and go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: