Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Brewed For You

Brewed for You is an awesome set! I love that it also has the dies to coordinate with this fantastic stamp set. I'm not a big alcohol drinker. I will have a drink with friends or even with my hubby but not more than 2 ever. I still appreciate this set for everything that it is.

This first card I started by scoring the sides, top, and bottom a couple of times. I then stamped the wine glass 4 times with Stazon ink. One glass I stamped with Merry Merlot the contents of the glass. I added the greeting and bow. I added some of the Fine Tip Glue to the "wine" and allowed it to dry. This makes the stamped image look like glass. A very simple technique, if you have the patience to wait for the glue to dry!


I wanted to showcase the dies for this card. It was created with thick Basic White cardstock as the card base. I embossed some regular Basic White with Brick & Mortar. The designer series paper, circle and greeting are Orchid Oasis. The glasses were die cut from vellum. The "beer" was die cut from Crushed Curry. I really like how this popped off the Orchid Oasis.


To create the background, I used a technique called Bokeh. I sponged Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie onto a piece of Basic White cardstock. I cut some circles from a scrap piece of Basic White. I sponged Whisper White ink through those circles to create the background. Fun and easy--my favorite kind of technique. I did make a Facebook Live video that you can watch HERE


I have the perfect people to send these cards to that I am going to have to get right on that and get them in the mail.

I hope these cards have inspired you in some way. You may need some supplies for that inspiration. You can get those supplies from my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: