Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Butterfly Brilliance

Butterfly Brilliance was retired in April. This is a beautifully detailed stamp set with a wonderful set of coordinating dies. I actually created these cards before the set retired. I'm just behind in sharing my creations. 

These 3 cards are all very similar. I started by stamping the large stamp with Memento ink onto Basic White cardstock.


I then colored the butterflies with Mango Melody, Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay blends. I die cut the butterflies out.


I stamped the greeting from Go To Greetings with the same ink color as the card base color onto Basic White cardstock that was layered onto Basic Black cardstock. I added the butterfly or butterflies with dimensionals and 3 iridescent rhinestones. 


These cards are simple but impactful. Any greeting could be used on them for whatever needs you have. This is also a pretty basic layout that could be used with many different stamp sets. 

Please click on the pictures below to go to my online store and get shopping!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Product List

No comments: