Friday, September 1, 2023

Greatest Journey Scrapbook Pages

I have not been doing much scrapbooking lately. I just haven't felt all that inspired but I really love the way they turn out so I need to get over it and get those papers out and get scrapping. 


Greatest Journey stamp set and dies retired this spring. I did not use the stamps at all for these pages. I did use the dies and designer series papers. The images in black really jump off the pages and the Garden Green background keeps the earthy feel that I wanted.


My children are all runners and have been explorers since they were wee little girls. My husband is a cyclist. Yes, I know that is different then the more dirt bike looking die cut here. I think what ever pictures I decide to put on these pages will work well!


I did use 2 different sets of alphabet dies. The tall, thin letters are current and called Alphabet a la Mode. The smaller letters are from Playful Alphabet which retired a while ago.

Take a few moments to check out my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies: 

Product List

No comments: