Monday, September 4, 2023

Cheerful Daisies

Daisies are my favorite flower. I'm pretty sure I have shared that here before. I love how happy they are  and simple and honest. While Cheerful Daisies are not my favorite set of daisies that Stampin' Up! has created, they are the current ones and I still like them!

The designer series paper for this suite is called Fresh as a Daisy. I started this card with Pebbled Path card stock, added a layer of Lemon Lolly and a piece of Fresh as a Daisy designer series paper. The greeting was added to complete the card. Simple and lets the fabulous designer series paper do all the work.


The daisies were stamped with Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, and Copper Clay. I used the Basic Border dies to create the fun edge on the card and adhered some designer series paper to it to "finish" the front of the card base. 


This has become one of my favorite color combinations. It is Bubble Bath, Moody Mauve, and Wild Wheat. The Wild Wheat is pretty dark for a "yellow". I'm not sure if it really is yellow or if it's a brown. Here it looks more yellow.


These cards were part of my Class at Home series. Every month I pick a bundle and feature it. I create 3 cards that you can get the supplies for if you purchase the bundle through me. If you have any questions about this class, please ask! I would love to help you!

Shopping is made easy when you click on the pictures below to go to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: