Friday, September 8, 2023

Greatest Journey Scrapbook Pages

I shared a set of scrapbook pages last week that used the same stamps, dies, and papers as this set does. This paper had so many fantastic patterns and designs. I loved creating projects with it.

My family has vacationed in the Smoky Mountains a couple of times. We absolutely love it there. We went again this past summer and I knew we were going when I made these pages up. 


Hiking the mountains was a big part of the vacation this summer. These papers were the perfect ones with the mountains and the trees on them. The title says "This is the start of Adventure". I stamped and cut up the greetings that are part of the Greatest Journey stamp set to create my own title for these pages.


I die cut the hiking and added it to the page for just a bit of dimension. The paper did all the work. I put a few picture layers on so that adding pictures and journaling will go fast. 


Scrapbooking doesn't have to be hard or even take a long time if you let the papers do most of the work. Easier said than done, I know but give it a shot! 

Wanna go shopping? Click on the pictures below to go to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: