Friday, November 3, 2023

Happy Hedgehogs

This little guy is so stinking cute! I think he is adorable and therefore, hard to make an ugly card with it. Maybe that should be the next challenge, to make an ugly card. Hmm...I don't think I really want that challenge. More fun creating cute things!

The cherry blossom tree in the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set is so simple and pretty. I stamped the butterfly multiple times on the background of the Pool Party cardstock. The hedgehog was stamped with Pecan Pie on Pecan Pie cardstock.


I stamped the hedgehog 4 times on the strip of Basic White cardstock. I stamped him again on a scrap piece of Basic White and colored him with Pecan Pie and Crumb Cake blends. The texture from the Timber embossing folder is a perfect accent for this card.


The embossing paste that Stampin' Up! sells is fun to play with. I will admit that I don't play with it often as you have to clean up right after you are done so that it doesn't dry to the stencil and I'm not very good at that. When the paste is dry, it adds a great texture to your projects. You can dye it too with a few drops of re-inker on a palette and mixing together before adding it to your project. HERE is a Facebook Live video where I create this card.


These hedgehogs are so cute. You don't have to do a lot of coloring with them or nor at all to have some fantastic images. You can get this adorable dudes by going to my online store and placing an order. To get to my online store, click on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: