Monday, November 6, 2023

Night Divine

Have you seen the Night Divine bundle? I am in LOVE! I love nativity sets and now I have a fantastic die set too! The bundle consists of a great stamp set that has several Christian Christmas greetings and the nativity dies. You can add on the the Star of Light bundle for some more wonderful images, some star dies, and a great star embossing folder.

I  don't normally like to do black Christmas cards but I believe this one works! The card base is Basic Black. I embossed the Basic White piece with the Stars at Night embossing folder after I stamped the greeting with Memento ink. I die cut the camel from Basic Black, Basic Gray, and Smoky Slate. In person, this doesn't look so trippy as it does on this picture!


I participated in a swap with a group of demonstrators. We all created Christmas cards and mailed them to each other. It's so much fun to get cards in the mail, even if they are not signed. This was the card that I created and sent to all the participance. The card base is Night of Navy and the top layer is Balmy Blue. I love this color combination. 


I will be sharing the other cards from this swap soon. The last one just came in the mail and. I have to take pictures of them yet. 

Blackberry Bliss and gold are so regal together and the perfect color combination for the King of Kings. I embossed the background with Quatrefoil embossing folder. Have you seen the new deckled circle dies? They are a set of layering circles with a deckled cut on the edges of them. Some gold bling finishes off this card. 


It's not too late to get this bundle so that you too can make some fantastic Christmas cards with the true meaning of Christmas. You can go to my online store by clicking on the pictures below and purchase this beautiful stamp and die set.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: