Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Taco Fiesta

Yummm...I love Mexican food! Because I love Mexican food, I knew that I would need this set in my stamp room. 

This card has a simple layout but I have to admit that it took me a while to get the measurements down so that the Granny Apple Green and Real Red was the correct sizes to have a bit of the Basic White showing between them. I stamped the lime on the Granny Apple to add some texture to the card. The center panel is on dimensionals as well as the hat on the cactus.


While I am not a fan of spicy foods, I still love this chili and the small chilis in the background. This set does not have a set of dies so I had to fussy cut everything. I know not everyone likes to fussy cut but these are too bad. They don't have a ton of details and they are not very large.


I stamped the confetti and sombrero with Smoky Slate on the left side of the cardstock. I stamped the taco with Memento ink and colored it with blends. The sombrero was stamped again with Memento, colored with blends and fussy cut.


You don't have to wait for Cinco de Mayo or even Taco Tuesday to enjoy a great stamp set that will make you crave tacos and a margarita! To find this stamp set and other supplies, please click on the pictures below to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: