Monday, November 13, 2023

Seaside Bay Scrapbook Pages

I made these pages this spring when this designer series paper was current. It has since retired but the stamp set and dies are still available. I used these pages for my scrapbooking class this spring too. I run this class every month on the fourth Monday.


These papers are 6" x 6", which I have a hard time using on 12" x12" pages. I'm not always sure how to use them to fill in the large space. I found this layout as a sketch and ran with it because it was perfect for 6" x 6" papers.


I added a few stamped and die cut images, ribbon, and a title. The Large Letter dies retired a number of years ago already but I love using them so I keep them for scrapbooking and some other personal projects. 


Do you have some 6" x 6" papers your not sure how to use? Try this layout! It's so simple and stunning. It also allows you to use several patterns of papers too. Love that!

I would love for you to find some supplies for your scrapbooks by going to my online store and seeing what you can use. You can get to my store but clicking on the pictures below. Thanks!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: