Monday, August 28, 2023

Oceanfront

Goodness, I have been missing in action again. I just can't seem to figure out a schedule that will work for me to create, take pictures, edit pictures, upload pictures, and write out the posts. I will try again and pray that I get it figured out soon. Thanks for staying with me. I do have LOTS of projects to share with you. 

I will start with some Oceanfront cards. This set was released in a mini catalog and I just loved it. But like many set, I order them and then they sit and wait for me to get around to using them. Finally Oceanfront found it's way onto my stamping table. 

Lost Lagoon was a color that Stampin' Up! introduced several years ago. When they did the last color refresh I was surprised that Lost Lagoon was not part of it. Then I was surprised again when it came back with this color refresh. Clearly I don't know how Stampin' Up! thinks and works. Well, Lost Lagoon is the card base here. I also used Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.


Sunsets on the beach are so stunning. I have some fantastic pictures from a few beach vacations and sunsets. I had to create my own. I inked up the stamp with Daffodil Delight and then, using a finger dauber, I sponged some Pumpkin Pie on the edges. Easy and stunning!


Now, this is not my original idea but I put my own twist on it! I used the Oceanfront stamp set to create a meadow. By using shades of green you can make a meadow. What a neat idea! I was so happy to stumble upon an out of the box idea like this and I was pleased with the way mine turned out.


Try to think outside of the box with your stamps. It's fun to see what else you can do and create. Stamps allow for so much room to do things with. What do you see with your stamps?

Below are pictures of the supplies I used to create these cards. By clicking on those pictures, you will be taken to my online store where you can purchase these supplies and so much more.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: