Friday, June 30, 2023

A Fish and a Wish

A Fish & A Wish was not around the Stampin' Up! world for long but it made a splash! Ha! Did you get. my joke? Yep, it was a bad one but I'm good with that.

I used the stamp set called Watercolor Shapes to add the bubbles to the background on and on the main image. The seaweed was stamped a couple of times so that it felt full and abundant. I like the ribbon around the top of the main image but it is not needed.


I did a bit of emboss resist for this card. The seaweed was stamped with VersaMark ink and then covered with clear embossing powder. Then it was heat set. I then added color over the top with blending brushes. Once the color is on the cardstock, take a tissue and wipe the embossed images to clean them of ink.


Tahitian Tide is the card base with some Granny Apple Green and Poppy Parade fishies. The pearls were colored with Tahitian Tide blends. I love the pearls on this card. It adds a fun touch.


As you can see, I am still working through some retired goodies that I have created. I do have a few more sets of cards to share but I also have some new goodies to share with you too. You may remember that I have a high school aged daughter that plays soccer in the spring. I ma playing catch up now from the spring craziness! Oh but I love that craziness. I know I will be missing it soon.

Take a few moments to see what Stampin' Up! has to offer. Lots of new goodies are added and ready for you to take home. You can see these goodies by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: