Monday, June 19, 2023

Christmas Pinecones

These three cards are focused on the set of dies called Christmas Pinecones. I usually focus on a stamp set or bundle but these dies are so beautiful I had to highlight them too. I did make these cards before the color refresh this spring. You can still take these ideas and run with another set of colors!

I die cut both layers of the Christmas Pinecones from Basic White cardstock. The cardstock that would be on top of the layers I colored with sponge daubers and Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake ink pads. I then layered the two layers onto the card front.


To create this card, I die cut the bottom layer from Evening Evergreen cardstock and the top layer from Soft Succulent cardstock.  I die cut the pinecones from Soft Suede cardstock too. I then glued the Soft Succulent pines and Soft Suede pinecones to the top of the Evening Evergreen.


I used the top layer of the dies to create a fun background for the stamped images. The stamped images are part of the set called Christmas Season that has now retired. You could try any set that has some good greenery images to recreate this card. 


Don't overlook the dies in the back of the catalog. There are some amazing die sets that don't coordinate with stamp sets or could go with several set. Take a look!

You can look for these dies and other by clicking on the images below to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: