Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Peaceful Deer

Peaceful Deer has been a great stamp set to use to make some fantastic Christmas cards. It's fairly simplistic and the punch makes it even easier to use. This set and punch are retired. 

Garden Green and Real Red are your traditional Christmas colors and what I used to make these cards. I stamped the snowflakes with Garden Green. The deer was stamped, punched and adhered with dimensionals.


I used the same colors for this card. The pearls were colored with the dark Real Red blend. The deer was colored with Crumb Cake blends. The designer series paper for these cards is called Sweet Christmas. All three patterns came from this package. 


This card took a little more effort to create. I cut a piece of copy paper to 5-1/4" x 4". I then die cut the largest circle from the layering circle dies from the copy paper. I laid the copy paper on top of the Crumb Cake cardstock and used a blending brush to lay some Whisper White ink into the circle. I stamped the deer and trees with Early Espresso ink. I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the faux ornament and around the circle opening. I picked up some diluted Whisper White ink with a water painter created a ground and splattered it into the circle. I removed the copy paper and added the greeting. Draw the ornament top with a pen. The pine boughs are from Christmas Season and were stamped with Evening Evergreen and Cherry Cobbler. They were die cut and added to the card front.


Some of that may be clear as mud so HERE is the Facebook Live I did making this card. The supplies are listed below. When you click on one of the pictures, you will go to my online store and go shopping.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: