Wednesday, June 28, 2023

On the Farm

This was a class at home set of cards. On the Farm is an adorable set that has now retired. This was a class from a couple of months ago. These cards were fun to create.


Because this is a class at home set of cards, I will not be sharing all the details on how to create these cards. That is part of the class!


I still wanted to share these cards because they are so cute and fun to make. 


When you do a class at home, you get supplies to create 6 cards, 2 of each design as well as other supplies, depending on which level you chose. I also include a PDF that has step by step directions on how to create the cards.

If you would like information about the next class at home, let me know! Meanwhile, you can go shopping in my online store by clicking the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: